Makers Series: On Love•
Posted on February 11 2020
I must admit, I feel so incredibly grateful to say I’ve been happily married for 25 years to my best friend. We’ve been asked numerous times how we keep it fresh and vibrant...so as I sit here sipping wine next to this incredible guy I get to call my husband, we’ve come up with some tips n' tricks that have kept our relationship thriving:
- It’s okay to admit you F’d up and apologize.
- Make time to do things that you both loved doing together while dating... we call it boyfriend/girlfriend time. It keeps that dating life alive!
- Give each other space to grow and show support when the other is in his/her growth spurt.
- Go on frequent getaways just the 2 of you and take turns choosing the adventures!
- If he/she is annoying you, take a deep breath and quietly remember all the things you love about him/her.
- Figure out each other’s love languages (read the book 5 languages of love).
- Figure out your spouses Enneagram or Meyers Brigg personality ...it’s a game changer in truly understanding how he/she ticks & views the world.
- Speak your truth & needs in a compassionate way and listen with your heart *ahem* lose the defensiveness
- Remember... you’re never too old to hold hands!
Maskne: The New Ski...
Is it me or have the past four months felt like four years? What seemed to be a robust year has turned all of us upside down and caused quite the a...Read More
How the Acne Preven...
The Acne Prevention line was developed at a crucial time of raising my teen boys. They were struggling with early teen acne and full blown cystic...Read More
Makers Series: Silv...
Is it me or did 2020 seem to start like the grand finale of an Independence Day fireworks show? As promising and big as 2020 started off, I can't...Read More