Makers Series: On Love•
Posted on February 11 2020
I must admit, I feel so incredibly grateful to say I’ve been happily married for 25 years to my best friend. We’ve been asked numerous times how we keep it fresh and vibrant...so as I sit here sipping wine next to this incredible guy I get to call my husband, we’ve come up with some tips n' tricks that have kept our relationship thriving:
- It’s okay to admit you F’d up and apologize.
- Make time to do things that you both loved doing together while dating... we call it boyfriend/girlfriend time. It keeps that dating life alive!
- Give each other space to grow and show support when the other is in his/her growth spurt.
- Go on frequent getaways just the 2 of you and take turns choosing the adventures!
- If he/she is annoying you, take a deep breath and quietly remember all the things you love about him/her.
- Figure out each other’s love languages (read the book 5 languages of love).
- Figure out your spouses Enneagram or Meyers Brigg personality ...it’s a game changer in truly understanding how he/she ticks & views the world.
- Speak your truth & needs in a compassionate way and listen with your heart *ahem* lose the defensiveness
- Remember... you’re never too old to hold hands!
Makers Series: Q&A ...
Glō founder Megan Ulrichs sat down with the chicas at Salchicha to discuss her routine, all things health and she even spilled some secrets on how...Read More
Rosacea Got you Down?
If you are struggling emotionally and physically with Rosacea, please know that you're not alone. Not a day goes by without an inquiry on how to de...Read More
Fall 2020 Small Bat...
Can I let you in on a little secret!? My favorite thing to do on cozy rainy or cold days is research and create new formulas. It's the inner nerd ...Read More