Makers Series: On Love•
Posted on February 11 2020
I must admit, I feel so incredibly grateful to say I’ve been happily married for 25 years to my best friend. We’ve been asked numerous times how we keep it fresh and vibrant...so as I sit here sipping wine next to this incredible guy I get to call my husband, we’ve come up with some tips n' tricks that have kept our relationship thriving:
- It’s okay to admit you F’d up and apologize.
- Make time to do things that you both loved doing together while dating... we call it boyfriend/girlfriend time. It keeps that dating life alive!
- Give each other space to grow and show support when the other is in his/her growth spurt.
- Go on frequent getaways just the 2 of you and take turns choosing the adventures!
- If he/she is annoying you, take a deep breath and quietly remember all the things you love about him/her.
- Figure out each other’s love languages (read the book 5 languages of love).
- Figure out your spouses Enneagram or Meyers Brigg personality ...it’s a game changer in truly understanding how he/she ticks & views the world.
- Speak your truth & needs in a compassionate way and listen with your heart *ahem* lose the defensiveness
- Remember... you’re never too old to hold hands!
High Vibration Skin...
What’s all this talk about High Vibrations you ask? Is it just hippy dippy? Woo Woo? Cliché? Or is it something I need to be aware of? Well, Alb...Read More
Protect Oil is our ...
The sun is finally out and temperatures are rising here in Montana! We have had an influx of requests for a safe an effective sunscreen for the ent...Read More
Makers Series: Q&A ...
Glō founder Megan Ulrichs sat down with the chicas at Salchicha to discuss her routine, all things health and she even spilled some secrets on how...Read More